BridgeHampton Fitness Center
Welcome to the BridgeHampton Fitness Centers web page. We are proud to help serve our community and keep our members fit and active. The Center is open 24 hours a day to current residents of BridgeHampton. We ask that you treat all parts of the Center as your own and clean up the machines by wiping them down after each use.
Hours of Operation
The Fitness Center is open 24 hours and requires your valid BridgeHampton key fob for access.
Rules and Regulations
- The Fitness Center is open only to those residents with a valid BridgeHampton access card (key fob). If you would like to request a key fob, use the Request a Key Fob form. If your key fob is not working correctly use the Report a Broken Key Fob form to report it.
- The following are NOT permitted in the Fitness Center at any time:
- Family Members who have not signed a waiver
- Children under the age of 18*
*The exception to this rule is; Children (ages 13 to 17) of residents, who are accompanied by a parent at all times, have received prior written authorization from the Fitness Committee, and complete a BridgeHampton Facilities Use Agreement and Release Form.
- Proper attire and athletic shoes required.
- Proper use of equipment includes:
- Using towel wipe perspiration from you and from the equipment
- Turning off all lights, fans and television when departing
- Locking all doors
- Respect of and consideration for others
- The Board of Directors, or any other committee member, may expel any member for violation of any rule or regulation of the BridgeHampton Neighborhood Association Fitness Center or any conduct, which, in the opinion of the Board of Directors, is detrimental to the welfare, good order, and character of the BridgeHampton Neighborhood Association.